Mettre les verbes entre parenthèses à la forme appropriée :
1. The first time I ____ (speak) with him, I thought he was a teacher.
2. All night long, he kept ____(look) for his keys.
3. What ____ (you + do) if there were no train to Paris?
4. If I ____ (be), I would have talked to him first.
5. He was reading a novel when the accident ____ (happen).
1. The first time I spoke with him, I thought he was a teacher. (La première fois que je lui ai parlé, je pensais qu’il était professeur.)
2. He kept looking for his keys all night long. (Il n’a pas arrêté de chercher ses clefs toute la nuit.)
3. What would you have done if there were no train to Paris? (Qu’aurais-tu fait s’il n’y avait pas eu de train pour Paris ?)
4. If I were you, I would have talked to him first. (Si j’étais toi, je lui aurais d’abord parlé.)
5. He was reading a novel when the accident happened. (Il était en train de lire un roman quand l’accident s’est produit.)